Welcome to My Eye Site
We are here for your eye care needs! We are committed to our patients and providing the highest standard of vision care. To meet the needs of our patients, we strive to perform our duties promptly and accurately, being mindful of our patient’s vision and functional needs. Our staff looks forward to helping you with all your vision and eye health needs. Give us a call or stop by to schedule your next appointment.
Call us today to schedule your next appointment.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Comprehensive Eye Exams Include:
- Thorough medical and eye health history
- Examination of the internal and external eye health
- Pupil dilation and retinal imagining technology
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Ocular muscles, balance, and focusing
- Analysis of the visual system
- Discussion of findings and recommendations
Our Optometric Services Include:
- Testing visual acuity and refractive error
- Contact lens fittings (including multifocal contacts)
- Diagnosis and management of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, AMD, glaucoma, and others
- LASIK pre-and post-operative care
- Cataract pre-and post-operative care
- Dry eye and ocular allergy management
- Eye emergencies
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Anne Miller
Before going on to graduate school Dr Miller lived in Mexico for a year. She worked at a resort learning Spanish and helping people to have fun vacations!
She attended Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN and received her Doctorate of Optometry degree. While living in Memphis she was selected to represent her school as a political liasion lobbying elected representatives in Washington DC. She also learned everything about Elvis and even named one of her dogs after him!
Dr. Miller is licensed in Texas as a Therapeutic Optometrist and as a Glaucoma Specialist. Her focus is primary eyecare with an emphasis on hard to fit contact lenses, LASIK consultation and ocular disease treatment. She specializes in treating her patients as individuals and looks forward to seeing them and their families every year.
Dr. Christine Ho
Dr Ho is licensed in Texas as a Therapeutic Optometrist and Optometric Glaucoma Specialist. Dr Ho provides comprehensive eye examinations and specializes in multifocal contact lens fitting, RGP fitting, LASIK consultation and treatment and management of ocular diseases. She likes to take the time to explain her exam findings to her patients.
Dr Ho enjoys traveling with her husband and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys reading and working on craft projects.