Schedule An AppointmentWe’re proud to offer comprehensive eye care services and eyewear for the whole family.
Caring FocusEnsuring crisp and clear vision is only one part of first-rate eye care. Our eye care professionals focus on the long-term health of your eyes and vision.
EmergenciesIf you experience any eye emergency, contact us immediately. Please call our eye care center:
New Patient PaperworkReady to schedule your next exam or have questions about your next visit, contact us today!
About Our Office
Independent Optometrist located inside Walmart 1231 Folly Road Charleston, SC 29412
New Patients Welcome. Insurance Not Required.
Eye care professionals specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision – many of which do not have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses including eyeglasses and contacts.
Our optometrists take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
CDC: Masks are still required in health care settings.
Our office policy requiring face masks will continue regardless of vaccination status. Due to the close proximity of our interactions, our doctors and office team will wear masks. Furthermore, we will continue hand washing, office sanitation, and practice social distancing throughout the visit.
Specific steps taken:
- Common areas are cleaned routinely.
- Patients & staff hand-sanitizing at entry.
- Closing front waiting room and removing magazines and paper products.
- Installing protective barriers and breath shields.
- Treatment rooms & equipment cleaned before & after each use.
- Roving staff disinfecting high-touch areas
- Staff using masks & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Face coverings on patients at all possible times.
- Limit Patient Guests. One adult family member should accompany patients under the age of 18. Whenever possible, please leave other children and adults at home.
For the latest on COVID-19, please visit: www.CDC.gov
A CARING FOCUS IS OUR SPECIALTYEnsuring crisp and clear vision is only one part of first-rate eye care. Our eye care professionals focus on the long-term health of your eyes and vision.
Schedule An Appointment | Download New Patient Paperwork | Healthy Vision Health Insurance vs Vision Insurance
Medical Plans We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care*
- Medicare Replacement Plans*
Vision Plans We Accept
- Community Eye Care
- Davis Vision
- Physicians Eyecare Plan
- Superior Vision
- National Vision Administration (NVA)
We do accept other plans as well, so if you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Comprehensive Eye Exams Include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing and stereo vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
- Contact lens examinations and fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of dry eyes
- Specialized testing and care for eye disease
- Glaucoma evaluation and diagnosis
- Cataract Evaluation and co-management
- Diabetic eye exams
- Refractive surgery consultation and management
Our Optometric Services Include:
- Pink Eye
- Eye infections
- Eye trauma
- Scratched eyes
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Lost or broken contact lenses or eyeglasses
- Flashes of light in the vision
- “Floaters” in the vision
- Red or painful eyes
- Dislodged contact lenses
- Uncomfortable, itchy, or irritated eyes
- Foreign object removal