Our ServicesWe’re proud to offer comprehensive eye care services and eyewear for the whole family.
Our DoctorsOur team of experienced and friendly eyecare professionals are here to help you with your eyecare needs!
Our PatientsWe love our patients and are happy to say our patients love us too!
Contact UsReady to schedule your next exam or have questions about your next visit, contact us today!
About Our Office
We are committed to providing quality personalized eyecare for your entire family. Helping children with their eye sight problems – especially those who have special needs – is one of my main priorities and interests.
I am a certified Optometric Glaucoma Specialist and I also specialize in the fitting of bifocal contact lenses.
Our onsite laboratory makes it fast and easy to provide your eyewear needs and we have literally hundreds of frame styles to choose from in every price range — from very serviceable to the latest high fashions.
I recognize that we all live in a fast-paced environment with busy lifestyles and schedules, so I work hard to make sure that my patients receive personal attention in a timely manner and that my staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and well-trained.
We provide treatment for minor eye infections and injuries and also for Dry Eye Syndrome.
I invite you to visit us. I believe that you will enjoy our professional and comprehensive eyecare services. We always welcome new patients and we always appreciate your referrals!
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Comprehensive Eye Exams Include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services Include:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for eye disease
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired